Release: Board of Estimates Agenda for 5/5
Tuesday May 4th, 2021
204 City Hall - Baltimore Maryland 21202
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Geoff Shannon, Public Relations Officer
Baltimore, MD - The Board of Estimates agenda for the April 21st meeting is now available. It can be found at https://comptroller.baltimorecity.gov/boe/meetings.
Items of note:
- Page 8, DOT, Extra Work Order 7 for Project No. 743, Reconstruction of Annapolis Road/Waterview Avenue Interchange at MD 295 Russell Street.
- Page 34, Fire Department, Ratification of Renewal and Agreement with Maryland Stadium Authority for EMS Services at Camden Yards.
- Page 54, Item 7, DPW, Amendment No. 1 to Agreement with Moffat & Nichol under Project No, 1263M.
- Page 55-56, Item 8, DPW, Amendment No. 1 to Agreement with Patton Harris Rust & Associates and Hazen & Sawyer under WC 1173R.
- Page 57-58, Item 9, DPW, Amendment No. 2 to Agreement with Whitman Requardt & Associates and Hzaen & Sawyer Joint Venture under Project No. 1252 for SC 938.
- Page 79, Item 10, Department of Law, Settlement Agreement and Release for Roan v. Laprade.
To protest a proposed action of the Board or otherwise address the Board please notify the Clerk, Room 204, City Hall, 100 N. Holliday Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 in writing by Tuesday, May 4th at 12pm. Protests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Board shall award the contract as an entirety to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder, or by items to the respective lowest responsive and responsible bidders, or reject all bids. The decision to reject all bids is final and not subject to protest.
Please note Baltimore City Hall is closed to the public during the COVID-19 health crisis. All Board of Estimates meetings will be conducted via remote video conference. Viewers can watch the meetings on Charm TV or channel 25.