Municipal Post Office
The Municipal Post Office (MPO) is responsible for handling the city’s mail, both by operating interagency mail service and serving as an intermediary with the USPS for all mail coming to and from city agencies. The MPO provides city agencies with external mailing services for parking tickets, tax bills, and water bills.
Come to our Open House on November 18th from 9-12pm!
Learn about: Mailing, informed delivery, insertion, postage, return mail, presorting & more!
Passport sign-up has been closed.
- 9:00 AM Opening – Registration
- 9:30 AM Welcome - Bill Henry - City of Baltimore, Comptroller
- 9:40 AM Welcome - Le Gretta Goodwin, Baltimore Postmaster & USPS Co-Chair
- 9:50 AM Passport - USPS
- 10:00 AM Informed Delivery -USPS
- 10:15 AM Returned Mail – USPS
- 10:40 AM Municipal Post Office – Charmaine Callahan, Director, and Staff
- 11:15 AM Closing Remarks – Erika McClammy, City of Baltimore, Deputy Comptroller