Seeking a meaningful experience in City Government? The Comptroller's Fellowship provides a 4 to 10 week placement in a Comptroller Department based on the Fellow's interest. Fellows are talented undergraduate or graduate students with an interest in local government.
- 4- 10 weeks placement in a Comptroller Office/ Agency based upon the Fellow’s background, interests and needs of the agencies/dept.
- Fellows are talented undergraduate/ grad students who receive school credit
- Assigned to projects that focus on modernizing the agency and moving the Comptroller’s vision forward
- College Credit
- Valuable practical experience/ exposure to local government
- Educational Events and Networking with Peers
How to Apply:
- Complete the Comptroller's Fellow Application
- If approved, candidate will be placed in one of the Comptroller's departments
For more information please contact Nia Govan at 410-396-4755.