Basic Phone Training on October 6th at 1pm
The Department of Telecommunications is offering Basic phone training for any one who has questions on basic phone procedures or just a refresher on what the Mitel phone features are. The training will include key functions, call forwarding, answer, transfer, conference, call history and many more.
Micollab Softphone Training on October 13th at 1pm
The Department of Telecommunication is holding a Micollab softphone training class for anyone who currently uses the softphone or anyone who would like to see the advantages of becoming a new user. This training class will be the third Thursday of each month at 1:00. We will discuss advantages of Mobile softphones compared to the PC softphones, end user setup, how to change your status and how this effects your availability. Call Answering, transferring, directory lookup, adding person speed dials and personal contacts are a few training points.
Mitel Quick Reference Guides
- Mitel MiVoice 6940 IP Phone Guide
- Mitel MiVoice 5340e IP Phone Guide
- Mitel MiVoice 5320e IP Phone Guide
- Mitel UC360 Conference Room Phone Guide
Mitel Training Video Guides
- Video Training for the 6900 series phones
- Video Training for the 5300 series phones
- Video Training for the UC360 Conference Room Phone