Release: Board of Estimates Agenda for 2/3
Monday Feb 1st, 2021
204 City Hall - Baltimore Maryland 21202
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Geoff Shannon, Public Relations Officer
Baltimore, MD - The Board of Estimates agenda for the February 3rd meeting is now available. It can be found at https://comptroller.baltimorecity.gov/boe/meetings.
Items of note:
- Page 13, Biennial Financial Audit Report of Mayor's Office of Employment Development.
- Pages 25-31, DHCD, Loan Agreement. HOME Investment Partnerships Program Loan in
an amount of $1,500,000.00 (the “HOME Loan”) to Somerset Aisquith LLC, a Maryland
limited liability company, the Managing Member of which is to be controlled by Mission First Housing Development Corporation, The Henson Development Company, Inc., and Baltimore Affordable Housing Development, Inc. (or affiliates thereof).
- Page 55, Department of Finance, Modification to Grant Agreement. To modify the grant from the MD Department of Commerce to add $3,942,831 in funds for economic assistance to restaurants affected by the pandemic.
- Page 57, Department of Finance, Amendments to PILOT Agreements. To approve and authorize execution of an Amendment to the PILOT Agreements for 520 Somerset and 525 Aisquith Apartments, aka Somerset Phase II.
- Page 75, Department of Real Estate, Approval of Sale. To approve and authorize execution of an Agreement of Sale with The Empowerment Center, Inc. for 801 Braddish Avenue, formerly known as Lafayette Elementary School.
- Page 85, Baltimore Police Department, Termination of Professional Services Agreement. To terminate the Professional Services Agreement with Persistent Surveillance Systems, LLC, an Ohio Limited Liability Company. The period of the agreement was effective upon Board approval for one year - until October 2021.
To protest a proposed action of the Board or otherwise address the Board please notify the Clerk of the Board of Estimates in writing by Tuesday, February 2nd at 12pm. Protests can be sent to email@example.com.
Please note Baltimore City Hall is closed to the public during the COVID-19 health crisis. All Board of Estimates meetings will be conducted via remote video conference. Viewers can watch the meetings on Charm TV or channel 25.