Release: Board of Estimates Agenda for 3/3
Monday Mar 1st, 2021
204 City Hall - Baltimore Maryland 21202
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Geoff Shannon, Public Relations Officer
Baltimore, MD - The Board of Estimates agenda for the March 3rd meeting is now available. It can be found at https://comptroller.baltimorecity.gov/boe/meetings.
Items of note:
- Page 1, BBMR, Budget Calendar for Fiscal Year 2022
- Pages 9-10, Department of Law, MBE/WBE Program Size Standard Annual Review
- Pages 12-16, Department of Real Estate, Tax Sale Certificate Assignments
- Pages 19-20, Item #3, Bureau of Procurement, Contract Increase of $1 Million for B50005566, Services for Electronic Security Systems with Communications Electronics Systems, LLC and Vision Technologies
- Page 24, Bureau of Procurement, Termination of Contract with Universal Towing, LLC.
- Page 40, Item 24, Personnel Items, Reclassification of Police Lieutenant EID to Police Captain
- Pages 45-50, Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Safety and Engagement (formerly Mayor’s Office of Criminal Justice), Amendments to six different agreements with various non-profit service providers who implement the Safe Streets Program
- Page 61, Department of Transportation, Amendment No. 2 to Agreement with Wallace Montgomery & Associates for On-Call Conduit Infrastructure Design Services
- Page 62, Department of Transportation, Amendment No. 3 to Agreement with STV, Inc. for On-Call Consultant Services for Federal Aid Resurfacing and Reconstruction Projects
- Page 66, Department of Transportation, Extra Work Order for P. Flanigan & Sons
- Page 87, Grant Award to MOED from State Department of Labor
- Pages 102-105, Department of Housing and Community Development, FY2019 retroactive grant agreements for Community Development Block Grants
- Pages 112-113, MOCJ (now the Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Safety and Engagement), FY 2021 Safe Streets grant agreements
To protest a proposed action of the Board or otherwise address the Board please notify the Clerk, Room 204, City Hall, 100 N. Holliday Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 in writing by Tuesday, March 2nd at 12pm. Protests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note Baltimore City Hall is closed to the public during the COVID-19 health crisis. All Board of Estimates meetings will be conducted via remote video conference. Viewers can watch the meetings on Charm TV or channel 25.
Tuesday, March 2nd, 1pm - Comptroller Henry will hold a press avail over Zoom to discuss upcoming Board of Estimates matters. Members of the press can participate and ask questions at the link below:
Meeting ID: 836 0686 2752