Release: Board of Estimates Agenda for 4/14
Monday Apr 12th, 2021
204 City Hall - Baltimore Maryland 21202
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Baltimore, MD - The Board of Estimates agenda for the April 14th meeting is now available. It can be found at https://comptroller.baltimorecity.gov/boe/meetings.
Items of note:
- Page 12, Department of Real Estate, Amendment No. 1 to Agreement of Sale with The Empowerment Center, Inc.
- Pages 24-25, DPW, Amendment No. 1 to Agreement with Rummel, Klepper & Kahl/GHD, Inc. Joint Venture for SC 922, Egg Shaped Digesters Rehabilitation Improvements at the Back River Wastewater Treatment Plant. MBE attainment is 32% towards a 27% goal and WBE attainment is 10.22% towards a 10% goal.
- Page 29, DPW, Task Assignment No. 7 to Transviron, Inc. under Project No. 1806, On-Call Project and Construction Management Assistance. This is a $249,172.19 task assignment for a $5 Million contract awarded in June 2018 with an expiration date of June 19, 2022, or three years into a four-year term. MBE attainment is 24.83% towards a 29% goal and WBE is 0% towards a 10% goal.
- Pages 35-36, Item # 5, Bureau of Procurement, Contract Increase for B50004357, Provide Water Taxi Services in Baltimore Harbor. This is a $975,000 increase to a contract awarded in 2016 with an original value of $3,058,664.
- Page 38, Item #8, Bureau of Procurement, Sole Source Contract with Selex ES, Inc. for License Plate Readers, Software, and Maintenance Plans. This is a $420,401.50 noncompetitive contract for BPD.
- Pages 39-40, Item #10, Bureau of Procurement, Contract Extension with Teletrac Navman US, LTD. for Automatic Vehicle Location. This is a one-year extension and $510,000 increase for a contract awarded in 2015 that had an MWBOO waiver.
- Page 40, Item #11, Bureau of Procurement, Contract Increase and Extension with Metropolitan Protective Services, Inc. for Armed Security Guard Services. This is a $4.5 Million increase and extension of the term to June 30, 2021 until a new contract can be awarded.
- Pages 43-44, Item #2, Bureau of Procurement, Recommendation for Award to P. Flanigan & Sons for B50006180, Bituminous Paving Materials. A protest has been received for this item.
To protest a proposed action of the Board or otherwise address the Board please notify the Clerk, Room 204, City Hall, 100 N. Holliday Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 in writing by Tuesday, April 13th at 12pm. Protests can be sent to [email protected]. The Board shall award the contract as an entirety to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder, or by items to the respective lowest responsive and responsible bidders, or reject all bids. The decision to reject all bids is final and not subject to protest.
Please note Baltimore City Hall is closed to the public during the COVID-19 health crisis. All Board of Estimates meetings will be conducted via remote video conference. Viewers can watch the meetings on Charm TV or channel 25.