Monday Feb 8th, 2021
204 City Hall - Baltimore Maryland 21202
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Geoff Shannon, Public Relations Officer
Release: Board of Estimates Agenda for 2/10
Baltimore, MD - The Board of Estimates agenda for the February 10th meeting is now available. It can be found at https://comptroller.baltimorecity.gov/boe/meetings.
Items of note:
- Page 41, Informal Contract Renewal with Eastern Salt Company, Inc.
- Page 42-43, Informal Contract Extension with J.D. Carpets, Inc.
- Page 51, BCIT, on behalf of DOT, donation of excess property
- Page 52, BCIT, on behalf of DGS, donation of excess property
- Page 53, DPW Termination of Contract with Spiniello Companies for convenience
- Page 54, Department of Law, Report of Judgement with U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission v. Enoch Pratt Free Library et al.,
- Page 55, Mayor’s Office, Amended and Restated Grant Agreement with Alliance for Open Society International
To protest a proposed action of the Board or otherwise address the Board please notify the Clerk, Room 204, City Hall, 100 N. Holliday Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 in writing by Tuesday, February 9th at 12pm. Protests can be sent to [email protected].
Please note Baltimore City Hall is closed to the public during the COVID-19 health crisis. All Board of Estimates meetings will be conducted via remote video conference. Viewers can watch the meetings on Charm TV or channel 25.