Board of Estimates Taxpayers' Night FY23
Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 6:00pm to 8:00pm
The Board of Estimates will host the Fiscal Year 2023 Preliminary Budget Presentation and Annual Taxpayers’ Night on Wednesday, April 27, 2022 at 6:00 p.m. Due to public health restrictions, Taxpayers’ Night has been held virtually for the last two budget cycles. This year it will be conducted in a hybrid format. Residents can attend in person in City Hall, virtually via Webex, or tune in via CharmTV on Channel 25 or on charmtvbaltimore.com/live-stream.
Beginning at 6:00pm, Mayor Brandon M. Scott, City Council President Nick Mosby, Comptroller Bill Henry, City Solicitor Jim Shea, and Director of Public Works Jason Mitchell will hear a brief presentation on the Fiscal 2023 Preliminary Budget Plan from Bob Cenname, the City's Budget Director. Public testimony will begin after the presentation and continue until all participants signed up to testify have been heard. The Fiscal 2023 Preliminary Budget Plan will be introduced to the Board of Estimates on April 11, 2022.
Residents can join this event:
- In person at City Hall in the Board of Estimates Chambers, 100 N. Holliday St.
- Virtually at bit.ly/FY23BOE, password: BaltBudget2022. You will be required to download Webex, which may take a few minutes.
- Calling in via 408-418-9388 or 646-992-2010, access code 233 893 62051.
- Streaming CharmTV’s cable channel, Channel 25/1085HD, and online here.
Residents can share testimony with the Board of Estimates:
- Signing up at the Taxpayers' Night event in person outside of the Board of Estimates Chambers.
- Virtually by signing up before April 27, 2022 at 5pm.
- Submitting written testimony through April 29, 2022.
- Leaving a voice message at 410-396-7073 through April 29, 2022.
100 Holliday Street
Baltimore, MD 21202