Release: Board of Estimates Agenda for 3/17
Monday Mar 15th, 2021
204 City Hall - Baltimore Maryland 21202
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Baltimore, MD - The Board of Estimates agenda for the March 17th meeting is now available. It can be found at https://comptroller.baltimorecity.gov/boe/meetings.
Items of note:
- Pages 11-12, Bureau of Procurement, Contract Renewal with 1st Choice Staffing, LLC for Temporary Accounting Personnel Services
- Pages 12-13, Bureau of Procurement, Contract Increase with Harbor Boating, Inc. for Water Taxi and Commuter Services in Baltimore Harbor
- Pages 15-17, Bureau of Procurement, Contract Increase for Janitorial Services, Groups 1-6
- Pages 23-24, DGS, Piggyback on City Schools Contract for Roofing Systems and Maintenance & Repair Services
- Pages 40-41, DPW, Extra Work Order #2 with Metra Industries for SC 950R, Caroline Street Storm water Pumping Station
- Page 49, DPW, Amendment No. 2 to Agreement with EBA Engineers, Inc. for On-Call Materials Testing and Inspection Services
- Pages 51-52, Bureau of Procurement, Recommendation to Reject All Bids for B50006166, Towing Services for Cars, Trucks, and Heavy Equipment
- Page 52-53, Bureau of Procurement, Termination of Contract with Universal Towing, LLC.
- Page 56, Mayor's Office, Memorandum of Understanding with the Baltimore Civic Fund
To protest a proposed action of the Board or otherwise address the Board please notify the Clerk, Room 204, City Hall, 100 N. Holliday Street, Baltimore, Maryland 21202 in writing by Tuesday, March 16th at 12pm. Protests can be sent to [email protected]. The Board shall award the contract as an entirety to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder, or by items to the respective lowest responsive and responsible bidders, or reject all bids. The decision to reject all bids is final and not subject to protest.
Please note Baltimore City Hall is closed to the public during the COVID-19 health crisis. All Board of Estimates meetings will be conducted via remote video conference. Viewers can watch the meetings on Charm TV or channel 25.